From a yogi to a CM, Yogi Adityanath always named as Hindutva“FIREBRAND” because of his aggressive actions in the earlier stages of his life.
On 19th March 2017, he took the oath as the CM of Uttar Pradesh, after a great triumph of BJP on one of the biggest states of India.
Adityanath renounced his family at the age of 21 and became a disciple of Mahant Avaidyanath. He was promoted to the rank of Mahant Guru Gorakhnath temple, following the death of Mahant Avaidyanath.
From this stage, he became a very prominent leader for BJP, one of the main reason why BJP appointed him as the chief minister because he had served BJP as a star campaigner in the UP elections.
Yogi made a 47 member cabinet in the country’s most popular state including the home, housing, town and country planning department, revenue, food and civil supplies, food security, drugs administration, economics and statistics, decisions mines and mineral and some other departments.
On his very first day of work, he asked his all cabinet members to prepare a roadmap for good governance, besides he asked them to fulfill all the promises made by the BJP. Yogi made many decisions in a very short period of time
Some decisions of New UP CM are :
1. On the day 1,the CM implemented one of the promises of BJP of crashing down the illegal slaughter houses . After this, many slaughter houses were sealed in Allahabad Lucknow and Dasana also.
2. With the CM also ordered that no minister in UP will be allowed to use the red beacons atop veichle.
3. CM also discontinued services of all advisers , vice chairmen , chairmen
Appointed by the previous SP government in different departments and corporations .
4. The CM also asked his ministers to disclose their income within next 15 days .
5. CM also issued orders to constitute “ANTI-ROMEO” in 11 districts of Lucknow to prevent eve teasing as BJP had promised.
6. Adityanath CM also ban the Paan masala and tobacco in the government offices and buildings .
7. Adityanath the priest also ordered a blanket ban on the smuggling of cow .
Before the name of Yogi adityanath came up , Manoj sinha was also in the headlines in the race for CM of UP, but at last yogi marked his position .
Yes , the leader already make some prominent decisions, but
There are some challenges ahead of Yogi adityanath :
1. To make the Law and order of Uttar Pradesh in a very stable position.
2. BJP rapid development in the state , and for that development investments sentiments would have to be upbeat . The UP CM will have to ensure that an eviornment conducive to investment and development is created .
3. A lot of charges has been traded between Akhilesh yadav and PM Narendra singh Modi over electricity in the campaigning . the state needs 25000 megawatts but only can produce 2500 megawatts.
4. The BJP has promised to waive off loans of the farmers in the manifesto and 58.2% farmers are under the debt .
In a very short duration of time Yogi Adityanath has started his journey as the CM , now its up to him that how he is going to take UP at the 7th sky .